Phone: 868 299-0981
Mobile: 868 395-3768
2020: Trinidad & Tobago
Areas of Practice:
- Corporate Secretarial;
- Corporate commercial advice; and
- General research and legal opinion writing.
Ajay is an Associate Attorney-at-law within the firm’s Transactional Department. He completed his in-service training at the firm in June 2019, was called to the Bar in December 2020.
- Advising external companies on registration requirements and local laws and regulations;
- Advising clients on issues of corporate practice and governance;
- Providing corporate secretarial support to foreign and local clients; and
- General research and legal opinions.
The Law Association of Trinidad & Tobago
2018: LL.B. (Hons.) University of the West Indies
2020: Legal Education Certificate (L.E.C.), Hugh Wooding Law School
- “Dissolving a company-What does it mean and how is it done?” featured in the T&T Guardian newspaper February 20, 2022