Welcome to M. Hamel-Smith & Co.
Guide to Doing Business in Trinidad and Tobago.
Our website provides information about Trinidad and Tobago’s legal and regulatory environment. We focus on questions that are frequently asked by companies that do business in Trinidad and Tobago, as well as by their lawyers and other professional advisers. You will find articles written by our Attorneys on a wide range of commercial issues, including:
- The Trinidad and Tobago business environment and its energy sector;
- Tax considerations and incentives to invest;
- Choice of business structure;
- Intellectual property, telecommunications and e-commerce;
- Employment and industrial relations;
- Real estate acquisitions; and
- Resolving commercial disputes